I’m supported by the Facebook PhD Fellowship (2020-2022).
New! NLP Course For You - look here.
- Oct-Nov Invited talks at: Helsinki LT Seminar, “Shannon meets Turing” Colloquium, Glasgow IR seminar, “Young Innovators” talks (Austria), … TBU.
- September Papers: NMT Training through the Lens of SMT is accepted to EMNLP 2021.
- August Keynote at: RepL4NLP workshop at ACL 2021.
- June Papers: Source and Target Contributions paper is accepted to ACL 2021.
- June Keynote at: DeeLIO workshop at NAACL 2021.
- March-June Invited talks at: Stanford NLP Seminar, CornellNLP, MT@UPC, CambridgeNLP.
- Nov-Dec Invited talks at: CMU, USC ISI, ENS Paris, ML Street Talk.
- September Papers: 2 papers accepted to EMNLP 2020.
- June-Aug Invited talks at: MIT, DeepMind, Grammarly AI, Unbabel, NLP with Friends.
- April Papers: BPE-dropout is accepted to ACL 2020.
- January I’m awarded Facebook PhD Fellowship.
- January Keynote at: NLP track at Applied Machine Learning Days at EPFL.
- January Invited talks at: NLP Highlights podcast, Rasa, Google Research Berlin, Naver Labs Europe.
- September Papers: 2 papers accepted to EMNLP 2019, 1 at NeurIPS 2019.
- May Papers: 2 papers accepted to ACL 2019, one is oral.