I am Elena (Lena) Voita, a Ph.D. candidate at the University of Amsterdam. I’m also a frequent visitor at the University of Edinburgh and part of the EdinburghNLP group. I’m very happy to be supervised by Ivan Titov and Rico Sennrich.
Till spring 2020, I am also a research scientist at Yandex Research working on Natural Language Processing. My research focuses on Neural Machine Translation, and I work closely with the Yandex Translate team.
- 01/2020 Giving several talks, including talks at Google Research Berlin, Naver Labs Europe, NLP track at Applied Machine Learning Days at EPFL.
- 09/2019 To appear at NeurIPS 2019: Sequence Modeling with Unconstrained Generation Order.
- 08/2019 2 papers accepted to EMNLP 2019!
- 06/2019 Attending Google NLP summit in Zurich.
- 05/2019 2 papers accepted to ACL 2019, one is oral!
- 03/2019 We are happy to host Wilker Aziz and Mirella Lapata at Yandex NLP week! More information is here, video and materials are here
- 09/2018 We are launching a new NLP course at the Yandex School of Data Analysis!
- 04/2018 Our paper Context-Aware Neural Machine Translation Learns Anaphora Resolution has been accepted to ACL 2018 and selected for an oral presentation.