I am also a Ph.D. candidate at the Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC) at the University of Amsterdam. Often I visit the School of Informatics at the University of Edinburgh, and I am part of the EdinburghNLP group. I’m very happy to be supervised by Ivan Titov and Rico Sennrich.
I teach NLP at the Yandex School of Data Analysis.
- 08/2019 2 papers accepted to EMNLP 2019!
- 06/2019 Attending Google NLP summit in Zurich.
- 05/2019 2 papers accepted to ACL 2019, one is oral!
- 03/2019 We are happy to host Wilker Aziz and Mirella Lapata at Yandex NLP week! More information is here, video and materials are here
- 09/2018 We are launching a new NLP course at the Yandex School of Data Analysis!
- 04/2018 Our paper Context-Aware Neural Machine Translation Learns Anaphora Resolution has been accepted to ACL 2018 and selected for an oral presentation.