I’m supported by the Facebook PhD Fellowship (2020-2022).
New! NLP Course For You - look here.
- July Teaching: SICSS-Oxford.
- June-Sept Area Chair: EMNLP 2022.
- May-Sept Senior Area Chair: AACL-IJCNLP 2022.
- Feb-June Visiting SARDINE Lab: André Martins’s group at Instituto Superior Técnico.
- Oct-Nov Invited talks: Helsinki LT Seminar, “Shannon meets Turing” Colloquium, “Young Innovators” talks (Austria), Glasgow IR seminar.
- September Papers: NMT Training through the Lens of SMT is accepted to EMNLP 2021.
- August Keynote: RepL4NLP workshop at ACL 2021.
- June Papers: Source and Target Contributions paper is accepted to ACL 2021.
- June Keynote: DeeLIO workshop at NAACL 2021.
- March-June Invited talks: Stanford NLP Seminar, CornellNLP, MT@UPC, CambridgeNLP.
- Nov-Dec Invited talks: CMU, USC ISI, ENS Paris, ML Street Talk.
- September Papers: 2 papers accepted to EMNLP 2020.
- June-Aug Invited talks: MIT, DeepMind, Grammarly AI, Unbabel, NLP with Friends.
- April Papers: BPE-dropout is accepted to ACL 2020.
- January I’m awarded Facebook PhD Fellowship.
- January Keynote: NLP track at Applied Machine Learning Days at EPFL.
- January Invited talks: NLP Highlights podcast, Rasa, Google Research Berlin, Naver Labs Europe.
- September Papers: 2 papers accepted to EMNLP 2019, 1 at NeurIPS 2019.
- May Papers: 2 papers accepted to ACL 2019, one is oral.